If Only I Could Turn Back Time...

|
The past three weeks has been quite a hell to me. Just as I thought that it was all clear horizon for me to just space out myself for the rest of the holidays, an unseeingly endless predicaments brewed up. And I was never that good in handling my own emotion. What started as a good intention was soon turning into ugly state of affair and there I was, trapped, in the midst of it all. As soon as the spark started, I began to trade barbs with the other one, closing my eyes and letting my egoistical self loose,heedless of what the consequence would be. Without thinking much, anger looms, and the brisance of it envelopes into a much complicated event... As a man I am, I sincerely acknowledged my mistakes of having such presumptuous impression of the other one. An action that have caused me dearly. It did not clarify anything. It opened wounds and as I was trying in vain of clearing the mess I've done, it was like pouring salt onto it. Without knowing, I've hurted the one I loved and cherished so much, to the point that there seems to be no more hope. But I know, I am hoping that this hurting would ease and heal by itself. This would serve as a bitter lesson for me; words are mightier than any swords. So I've learned, and I'll keep my mouth shut.

2 comments:

Elsa Gabriel said...

vyn...next year we go for magarita
or tequila sunrise ahhh...just to ease anything or everything that not related k...

Master Mervyn said...

Yes sa, this time I'll be capping with you guys for sure.