Christmas ~ What’s In For Me ^^

|

Today, 27th December 2011, 3rd Day Of Christmas …

It has been raining since yesterday. It looks like the Accuweather.com app on my Blackberry had been playing foul on me  (it was sunny day all the entire week through, according to that crappy app). Not that I am complaining, but rainy season could hamper (and dampens) the moods and walkabouts of many, especially Christmas is still hanging around the air.

I wonder if you guys are still having that Christmassy feeling, now that it is working day ( the overall feeling is all-too-formal ), plus with the school  reopening next week. There’s a lot of backlogged work to tussle with, not to mention getting the kids all prepped up for school.

Which in many ways, made me proud to be Single….and Carefree ~

AND I am pretty sure most of you guys are still counting presents ya? ^^ The feeling is mutual. I got presents upon presents, but the killer would be Buberry’s The Beat. My God, it was as if my sister read my mind, since I’ve been wanting this baby so much ^^

image

Love this XOXOXOXO ♥♥♥♥♥

Leaping in joy I was, upon seeing this present of mine (believe me, I am exaggerating this), and Yes, and though I ‘suck’ on almost ‘everything,’ I am especially a ‘sucker’ for perfumes. Burberry is especially exceptional.  Well, need I say more? I am a Teacher, I must be well dressed, and smell great ^^ A good looking teacher would look appealing to everyone, including his students, kan, kan, kan..

image

But of course, being good looking tu tidaklah sampai begini ^^ I ain’t handsome ( I’m kinda cute, but not that handsome, gorgeous,hunky type hahaha)

Smile with tongue out Eiks…cukup la imagining things tu Merv, hehehehe.  Happy 3rd day of Christmas guys and please do take care when you’re out gallivanting ya.

0 comments: